Terms and Conditions
1. This website is operated and maintained by Bright Horse Limited
2. Although Bright Horse attempts to keep this website up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. Bright Horse makes no representation, nor gives any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research, news or industry findings contained in any item or otherwise displayed or depicted on this site. Users of this website, must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information. Bright Horse, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. Bright Horse shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
3. This website contains material, the copyright and other intellectual property rights of which are owned by Bright Horse or which appear on the website with the consent of the relevant copyright owner. These materials are made available for visitors or users to browse. Users are entitled to download them to a personal computer for use and for making a copy for personal use or study only.
4. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of Bright Horse. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, licence, transfer or sell any derivate works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
5. Links to other websites are made by Bright Horse with the permission of the relevant site owners. Bright Horse does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made by any other linked site. Any user or website operation or host wishing to create a link to Bright Horse must first obtain the permission from Bright Horse.