The fully accredited VeriSM Foundation course introduces VeriSM, gives a clear understanding of services and service management and the VeriSM model and explains how an organisation can incorporate many different management practices to support the delivery of services.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
22 easy to absorb lessons covering the VeriSM model, innovative technologies, progressive practices, the service organisation, service culture and people and organisational structure. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes with a study duration of 14 hours.
Lesson 1: Organisational context & governance
Lesson 2: Digital transformation Lesson 3: Service Culture
Lesson 4: Organisational structure
Lesson 5: Teams
Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
Lesson 7: Organisational change principles
Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM model
Lesson 9: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
Lesson 10: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
Lesson 11: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
Lesson 12: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
Lesson 13: Adapting the VeriSM Model
Lesson 14: Progressive practices Agile
Lesson 15: Progressive practices DevOps and SIAM
Lesson 16: Progressive practices Lean Shift Left
Lesson 17: Progressive practices CXUX Continuous Delivery
Lesson 18: Innovative Technologies- Part 1
Lesson 19: Innovative Technologies- Part 2
Lesson 20: Innovative Technologies- Part 3
Lesson 21: Getting Started Lesson
Lesson 22: Exam Preparation
VeriSM Foundation is for anyone who works with (or wants to work with) products and services enabled by technology. It’s an ideal entry level for those wanting to work in IT, service management or with digital services. VeriSM is also suitable for any managers, teams or staff who are involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery and promotion of services, even if they are not IT professionals.
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
40 multiple choice questions, 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge VeriSM.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £595
60 Days Online Access – £635
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.