ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle is the final capstone course required to reach ITIL Expert status. The course looks at using ITIL processes and practices across the lifecycle. It includes the application and integration of service management processes and provides skills that can be used to deliver value in your organisation.
Gain the final 5 credits towards ITIL Expert certification status.
Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum).
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
– Service Lifecycle Key Concepts
– Communication and Stakeholder Management
– Integrating Service Management processes across the lifecycle
– Managing services across the lifecycle
– Governance and organisation
– Implementing and Improving Service Management
Those looking to achieve ITIL Expert status.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
50 multiple choice questions, includes case study. 120 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must have completed 17 ITIL Credits (2 from Foundation and 15 from Intermediate level study) and have completed the Managing Across the Lifecycle course before requesting their exam voucher.
Delegates must hold 17 credits, including:
– The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
– 15 credits from the ITIL Intermediate courses
– 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
– 28 hours of self-study using the syllabus and ITIL core volumes is recommended
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £730
150 Days Online Access – £770
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.