ITIL Lite is a non-certification course designed to give a quick introduction to ITIL and Service Management essentials.
This course is based around a real world financial services case study and is suitable for technical, business and executive personnel.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
3 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes:
Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL – including the history of ITIL and its importance
Lesson 2: ITIL in action – a deeper dive into the service lifecycle
Lesson 3: Implementing ITIL and next steps – includes implementation considerations and some real world case studies
Anyone working in IT Services, or who has an interest in ITIL. This is a beginner level, introductory course and is not appropriate for students who already hold ITIL qualifications.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
There is no exam associated with this course. If you’d like to gain an ITIL certification, visit our ITIL Foundation Course to learn more.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £29
60 Days Online Access – £39
Price does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.