The Art and Science of Experience
Want to register for one of our courses? Click Here
This course introduces best practices for embracing XLAs and transforming into an employee focused organisation. You will learn how to embed the Experience framework and articulate the value of an experience based culture, engage with skilled and expert instructors to learn the Art & Science of Experience and how XLAs are changing the way we design and manage technology.
In Class Experience:
Learners take a Quick Start Assessment to understand current baseline, which we reference as we guide you through each phase of the Experience Framework.
The hands on activities not only allow you to understand the necessary steps within each phase of the framework (Envision, Enable, Execute & Embrace) but also to identify the next steps in your journey.
In this course, you gain a clear understanding of competencies and responsibilities needed across all four phases of the framework:
- Envision experience by seeing the patterns, possibilities and pathways forward to the experience,
- Enable Experience through deep business intelligence to measure & interpret experience ambitions and gaps,
- Execute experience to deliver, improve and innovate the experience ambition and reduce gaps,
- Embrace experience to deliver, ensure and improve the experience for stakeholders and influencers
Course / Student Materials:
- Instructor-led education and assignment facilitation,
- Pre-class resources, including a recap of the Essence of Experience,
- Learner manual (excellent post-class reference),
- Participation in our games. Exercises and study aids,
- Sample exams and exam preparation,
- XLA Foundation certification examination, leading to XLA Ambassador,
- Experience Framework Actlon Kit
Who will be your fellow participants?
This class is for all professionals and organisations struggling to improve their customer and employee experience by augmenting traditional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with XLAs.
Essence of Experience is recommended, but not required.
This is a 3 day course.
- Course cost: £1,345, plus VAT
- Exam and course materials (if required): £105
Learners will be equipped to earn their Experience Level Agreement (XLA) Ambassador certificate by achieving a passing score (65%) on the 45 minute exam, consisting of 20 multiple choice questions.
Want to register for one of our events? Click Here
Want to see our upcoming XLA events among other? Click Here