Technical Support / Implementation Specialist – Graduate Role
If you are ready to begin an exciting career, that you love, in the fast-moving world of technology – we might have the graduate role for you. We are looking for a mature, enthusiastic person to join our small but experienced technical consultancy, implementation and support team. Our consultancy team works across multiple projects implementing Service Management and Digital Experience platforms from Cherwell Software and Nexthink.
The right candidate will eventually have the opportunity to work in our consultancy and project team where you will work with our consultants designing and configuring new customer implementations and helping our existing customers, gain the most out of the solutions we offer.
We will supply product training alongside any other relevant qualification such as ITIL® service management or Prince2® Project Management.
You’ll learn how to:
• Manage and deliver customer expectations
• Manage the support processes to ITIL standards
• Delive customer facing roles IT Project /Consultancy roles
• Manage and Support projects (using a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies)
• Work with customers to build customer specific solutions
• Deliver effective testing and defect management
• Help identify root cause of defects, impact analysis, remediation etc.
• Support project work including bespoke configurations and enhancements
• Build customer reports
• Deliver day to day support for Customer Services
• Get involved in go-lives and post go live support
• Create and update systems documentation and technical support guides
Desired skills and qualities:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with:
• Maturity, Enthusiasm and Positivity
• Good communication skills
• The ability to organise and prioritise workload
• Customer service skills
• A passion for technology and technical solutions
• A general understanding of computer hardware and software and an appetite to learn quickly
• An understanding of databases would be advantageous but not essential
• Attention to detail
• Own driving licence and car (some travel to customer sites will be required)
• 3 x A Levels (or equivalent)
• Degree in IT related subject
• The office is based in Chalfont St Peter
• Some travel to UK customers and other offices will be required
• Monday to Friday, 9-5.30, 37.5 hrs p/w
Competitive & based upon experience
• 25 days holiday p.a.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Continuous learning and individual development
• Industry recognised accreditations
• Excellent career progression within our company – fast track to consultancy
• Salary increases based upon performance