The fully accredited VeriSM Plus course provides an introduction to new management practices (DevOps, Agile, Lean, SIAM etc.). The VeriSM Plus certification allows students who hold VeriSM Essentials, ITIL Foundation or ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification to bridge to the VeriSM Foundation certification.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
18 easy to absorb lessons covering the VeriSM model, innovative technologies, progressive practices, and innovative technologies. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes with a study duration of 7 hours.
Lessons in this course
Lesson 1: Digital transformation
Lesson 2: Organisational structure
Lesson 3: Teams
Lesson 4: Introduction to the VeriSM model
Lesson 5: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
Lesson 6: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
Lesson 7: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
Lesson 8: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
Lesson 9: Adapting the VeriSM Model
Lesson 10: Progressive practices Agile
Lesson 11: Progressive practices DevOps and SIAM
Lesson 12: Progressive practices Lean Shift Left
Lesson 13: Progressive practices CXUX Continuous Delivery
Lesson 14: Innovative Technologies – Part 1
Lesson 15: Innovative Technologies – Part 2
Lesson 16: Innovative Technologies – Part 3
Lesson 17: Getting Started
Lesson 18: Exam Preparation
VeriSM Plus is aimed at those who already hold VeriSM Essentials, or a foundation level qualification in ITIL or ISO/IES 20000 and have previous knowledge and experience of service management fundamentals.
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
20 multiple choice questions, 30 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Plus course and hold the pre-requisite certificate before requesting their exam voucher.
VeriSM Essentials Certificate or a current Foundation Certificate from most other recognised service management frameworks (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, IT4IT etc).
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £435
60 Days Online Access – £475
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.