The fully accredited VeriSM Essentials course will give a basic understanding of service management, culture and organisational structure using the VeriSM model. The VeriSM Essentials certification is a stand alone course, but delegates can later take VeriSM Plus to become VeriSM Foundation certified.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
13 easy to absorb lessons covering the service management basics in the digital age using the VeriSM model. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes with a study duration of 7 hours.
Lesson 1: Organisational context and governance
Lesson 2: Digital transformation
Lesson 3: Service Culture
Lesson 4: Organisational structure
Lesson 5: Teams
Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
Lesson 7: Organisational change principles
Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM model
Lesson 9: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
Lesson 10: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
Lesson 11: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
Lesson 12: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
VeriSM Essentials is an ideal entry level for those wanting to work in IT, service management or with digital services. It’s also ideal for non- IT professionals who need an awareness of how digital technology is used in delivering service and value to customers.
20 multiple choice questions, 30 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Essentials course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge VeriSM.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £435
60 Days Online Access – £475
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.