The fully accredited SIAM Foundation course introduces Service Integration and Management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models. It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organisation using SIAM management practices.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
21 easy to absorb lessons covering SIAM terminology, concepts, structural elements and challenges. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
Lesson 2: Purpose and value
Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
Lesson 4: SIAM structures
Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
Lesson 9: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 1
Lesson 10: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 2
Lesson 11: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 3
Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
Lesson 14: Processes part 1
Lesson 15: Processes part 2
Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
Lesson 21: Exam preparation
Anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organisation using SIAM management practices.
SIAM® is a registered trademark
50 multiple choice questions, 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN).
Students must have completed the SIAM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM. Knowledge of IT service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
30 Day £520
60 Day £560
Price includes exam fee, but does not include V.A.T payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients.