The RESILIA Practitioner qualification builds on knowledge acquired during the RESILIA Foundation training and challenges delegates to apply and adapt cyber resilience best practice. This practical course is built round a case study and set of exercises to bring cyber resilience to life.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Module 1: Cyber resilience implementation
Module 2: Cyber resilience strategy
Module 3: Cyber resilience design
Module 4: Cyber resilience transition
Module 5: Cyber resilience operation
Module 6: Cyber resilience improvement
Module 7: Exam preparation
Professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation. Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
50 multiple choice questions. 135 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must have completed the RESILIA Practitioner course before requesting their exam voucher.
Exam delegates must hold the RESILIA Foundation certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £835
60 Days Online Access – £865
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only