The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Module 1: Introduction to cyber resilience
Module 2: Risk management
Module 3: Managing cyber resilience
Module 4: Cyber resilience strategy
Module 5: Cyber resilience design
Module 6: Cyber resilience transition
Module 7: Cyber resilience operation
Module 8: Cyber resilience improvement
Module 9: Roles and responsibilities
Module 10: Exam preparation
The entire organisation, including the boardroom, IT, risk and business professionals, so that they better understand the risks and benefits of effective Cyber Resilience.
The certification is aimed at IT and security, risk functions and all core business functions including HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
50 multiple choice questions. 110 minute duration with a 66% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must have completed the RESILIA Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of cyber resilience.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £715
60 Days Online Access – £740
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.