This course provides a comprehensive introduction to OBASHI. OBASHI Foundation certificate holders can work as part of an OBASHI team, understand how OBASHI supports business strategy and explain the benefits of OBASHI. OBASHI is a revolutionary new methodology to allow you to really understand how your business works.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
12 easy to absorb lessons covering terminology, structure, concepts and value. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes.
Lesson 1: Introducing OBASHI
Lesson 2: OBASHI and business strategy, digital flow and digital dynamics
Lesson 3: Core principles
Lesson 4: Business and IT Diagrams and Dataflow Analysis View
Lesson 5: Elements and layers
Lesson 6: Relationship rules
Lesson 7: Relationship types part 1
Lesson 8: Relationship types part 2
Lesson 9: Techniques and standards
Lesson 10: Physical vs. Logical
Lesson 11: Modelling using OBASHI
Lesson 12: The OBASHI exam
OBASHI is applicable to any organisation and at all levels.
50 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with APMG).
Students much have completed the OBASHI Foundation Course before requesting their exam voucher.
There are no prerequisites for anyone wishing to take this course.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £470
60 Days Online Access – £495
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.