ITIL Service Strategy
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Strategy best practices, define services, market spaces, customer assets and service assets within Service Strategy. Conduct Strategic Assessments and understand how to manage demand for IT Services.
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
– ITIL Service Strategy Principles
– Defining Service and Market Spaces
– Conducting Strategic Assessments
– Financial Management
– Service Portfolio Management
– Managing Demand
– Driving Strategy Through The Service Lifecycle
– Critical Success Factors and Risks
Program and Project Managers, Account Managers, Finance Managers, Business Development and Capture Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Service Strategy course before requesting their exam voucher.
Students wishing to study the Service Strategy course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £630
150 Days Online Access – £675
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.