ITIL Service Operation
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Operation best practices. The Service Operation course covers principles and processes that allow service providers to maintain stable live services and support their customers and end users.
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Introduction to ITIL Service Operation
Service Operation processes
– Incident Management
– Problem Management
– Request Fulfilment
– Access Management
– Event Management
Service Operation Functions
– Service Desk
– Technical Management
– Application Management
– IT Operations Management
Common Service Operation activities
Organising for Service Operation
Implementing Service Operation
Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Preparing for the exam
Service Desk Management and staff, Applications and Hardware Support, Network Operation Staff, Process and Procedure Engineers, Application Developers and Managers and Supplier Managers or anyone who has an interest in the Service Operation Lifecycle.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Service Operation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Students wishing to study the Service Operation course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £630
150 Days Online Access – £675
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.