ITIL Planning, Protection & Optimisation
Learn how to successfully apply ITIL Planning, Protection & Optimisation best practices and gain competencies in PPO processes. Understand how to deliver services that continue to meet customer needs, learn how to plan for service availability and recovery of services in a disaster situation and study information security planning.
Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Introduction to the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO) processes:
– Capacity Management
– Availability Management
– IT Service Continuity Management
– Information Security Management
– Demand Management
– PPO roles and responsibilities
– Technology and implementation considerations
– Preparing for the exam
Service Desk Managers, Desktop Support, Data Centre Management, Data & Networks Managers, Operations Managers, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Program and Project Management, QMS Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Planning, Protection and Optimisation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Students wishing to study the Planning, Protection and Optimisation course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £685
150 Days Online Access – £730
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.