ITIL Operational Support & Analysis
Learn how to successfully apply ITIL Operational Support & Analysis best practices and gain competencies in OSA processes. Understand how to manage day-to-day service outages and how to structure and manage Service Operation functions including the Service Desk. Study how to manage access to services.
Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Introduction to the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) processes and functions:
– Event Management
– Incident Management
– Request Fulfilment
– Access Management
– Problem Management
– Service Desk
– Technical Management
– Application Management
– IT Operations Management
– Technology and implementation considerations
– Preparing for the exam
Anyone working in Operations/ Live Service, Application Developers and Managers, Technical Authors, Process Authors, Security & Information Assurance Staff and Metrics & Measurement staff.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Operational Support and Analysis course before requesting their exam voucher.
Students wishing to study the Operational Support and Analysis course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £685
150 Days Online Access – £730
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.