This ITIL Foundation course is the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications, it is mandatory for anyone wanting to proceed to intermediate study or anyone wanting to achieve expert status.
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Course duration is 18 hours and is 2 ITIL credits. Note: On-site classroom delivery also available – please contact us for pricing.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
– Introducing ITIL
– Service Management and Stakeholders
– Functions, Roles and Processes
– The Service Lifecycle
– Service Strategy – Key Concepts
– Service Strategy – Processes
– Service Design – Key Concepts
– Service Design – Processes (1)
– Service Design – Processes (2)
– Service Transition – Processes (1)
– Service Transition – Processes (2)
– Service Operation – Processes
– Service Operation – Functions
– Continual Service Improvement
– Technology Considerations
– Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is considering a career in IT. Also suitable for students who have studied COBIT 5 or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students must have completed the ITIL Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
None. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £375
60 Days Online Access – £415
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.