ITIL Expert Bundle
The online ITIL Expert program is the low cost, high quality path to ITIL Expert. Study over a 12 month period, with full access to all courses during that time and with up to 6 exam vouchers included.
- Course Requirements
Study online at your own pace with 12 months access to the following courses:
Fully accredited course content which includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and sample exams – PLUS tutor support included.
Note: ITIL Foundation course and exam are not included in this bundle but can be purchased separately if required.
Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed each course before requesting ITIL Lifecycle and Capability exam vouchers.
Each Lifecycle & Capability exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
Students must have completed 17 ITIL Credits (2 from Foundation and 15 from Intermediate level study) and have completed the course before requesting their Managing Across the Lifecycle exam voucher.
The Managing Across the Lifecycle exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and includes a case study. 120 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
Exams are taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students wishing to study the ITIL Expert Bundle should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
12 Months Online Access – £3,075
Price per delegate including up to 6 exams, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.