ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to ISO/IEC 20000, the international standard for service management. Foundation certificate holders can understand the structure of the standard and key terms used within it. They will understand what an organisation needs to do in order to be accredited to the standard.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
Module 2: Service management system general requirements
Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
Module 6: Exam preparation
Includes free eBook: ISO/IEC 20000:2011 A Pocket Guide
People who are working in an organisation that is using service management guidance (like ITIL) to deliver its services. Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or COBIT 5, although this is not a requirement.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students much have completed the ISO/IEC Foundation Course before requesting their exam voucher.
None. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting higher level training in ISO/IEC 20000.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £425
60 Days Online Access – £455
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.