The DevOps Foundation course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows enable IT organisations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
Lesson 4: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 1
Lesson 5: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 2
Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second and Third Way
Lesson 10: DevOps and IT Service Management Processes
Lesson 11: Automation Practices and Tool Categories
Lesson 12: Adopting a DevOps Culture
Lesson 13: Summary and Exam Preparation
Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps; employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives; consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives; application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain; internal and external suppliers; business stakeholders.
Looking for a group wide awareness event? Check out our DevOps Simulation classroom event.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students should have completed the DevOps Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of DevOps.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £525
60 Days Online Access – £570
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.