This course provides a comprehensive introduction to COBIT 5. COBIT 5 Foundation certificate holders can understand the governance and management of enterprise IT, create awareness at senior levels and decide which elements of COBIT will benefit their organisation.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value. Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Module 1: Overview and key features
Module 2: Principles
Module 3: Enablers
Module 4: Implementation
Module 5: Process capability assessment model
Module 6: Exam preparation
Business Management, Chief Executives, IT/IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners, Consultants, IT/IS Management and anyone else with an interest in IT governance and management.
Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
50 multiple choice questions. 40 minute duration with a 50% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students should have completed the COBIT 5 Foundation course before requesting their exam.
None. This COBIT 5 Foundation is a prerequisite for students wanting to take more advanced study including the COBIT 5 Assessor and Implementation certificates.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £450
60 Days Online Access – £475
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.