Certified Agile Service Manager
The Certified Agile Service Manager course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agile service management (ASM) approach. Delegates will learn why ASM is being used by organisations to provide ‘just enough’ service management process and control to deliver value. Studying the ASM roles, artifacts and events will help delegates to apply ASM in their own organisations.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
Lesson 1: Why Agile?
Lesson 2: Agile Practices
Lesson 3: Introducing Agile
Lesson 4: Agile Process Design
Lesson 5: Scrum Basics
Lesson 6: Roles Part 1: Scrum Roles
Lesson 7: Roles Part 2: ASM Roles
Lesson 8: Artifacts Part 1: Scrum Artifacts
Lesson 9: Artifacts Part 2: ASM Artifacts
Lesson 10: Events Part 1: Scrum Events
Lesson 11: Events Part 2: ASM Events
Lesson 12: Getting Started
Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
Delegates with Agile, DevOps or ITIL backgrounds. People interested in learning more about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective; consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives; suppliers; process stakeholders. For ITIL Experts, this course is ideal to help them apply the service management knowledge and deliver value in their organisation.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT).
Students should have completed the CASM course before requesting their exam.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
90 Days Online Access – £575
150 Days Online Access – £620
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.