Business Relationship Management Professional
Business Relationship Management helps service providers shape demand for their products and services, and makes sure that business value is delivered.
The Business Relationship Manager is a crucial link between a provider and the business. Our BRM training will help you learn more about the BRM capability and succeeding in the BRM role.
Need more information?
Call us Today
- Course Requirements
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) certification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation.
They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
Module 1: An overview of BRM
Module 2: Strategic partnering
Module 3: Business IQ
Module 4: Portfolio Management
Module 5: Business transition management
Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
Module 7: Powerful communication
Module 8: Exam preparation
Includes: 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course.
Anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.
50 multiple choice questions. 40 minute duration with a 50% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (With APMG).
Students should have completed the BRMP course before requesting their exam voucher.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM.
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal – please see minimum technology specification below:
For Online Training:
– PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
– Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
– Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
– A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
– A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
– Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
– A microphone connected to your computer
– Authority to install software on your computer
– A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
Choose from two course access durations to suit your requirements and study at your own pace. Course fee is per delegate with discounts available for bulk purchases – please contact us for further details.
30 Days Online Access – £770
60 Days Online Access – £795
Price includes exam fee, but does not include VAT payable at checkout and applicable to UK based clients only.